How to clean your outdoor wood furniture:
1. Place the furniture on grass, if possible. lf not, make sure to rinse the surface under the furniture, as the soap may cause small stains on tiles or wood.
2. Rinse the furniture with water.
3. Mix water and Garden Wood Cleaner. Recommended dosage in 5 L of water and average dirtiness: 25 mL.
4. Scrub the surface in the woodgrain direction with the brush. Make sure not to scrub too hard. Use repetition with moderate pressure and rinse with clear water.
5. Let the furniture dry for 24 hours and let the brush dry before storing it in the box.
6. lf the wood rises slightly after wash, the surface can be sanded down with fine-grit sandpaper.